- Copied the FL_hispanic.al file to the s: drive, then saved as FL_hispanic_RW.al
- Moved the layers around in order to give myself a view of how I wanted map elements arranged
- Changed the legend data values into rounded percentiles, adjusted text and color boxes within, deleted Legend name, adjusted colors of the data values to fit color heat range (low values= cool colors, high values= red/hot colors)
- Adjusted the size of USA map for proper view of insert, adjusted the size of the small Florida map for the insert, grouped the USA map and small FL map together, added proper colors for the area view, added lines to point the small FL map from the USA map, added a netline around the insert
- Added text for title and heading, added text for author and source
- Adjusted layers around the map and played with proper colors after spending the last 3 hours figuring out the past steps, at this point everything was layered and moving properly together, no frustration occurred at this point, adjusted map elements one last time.
- Exported as jpeg